A. Account opening offer
Offer is only valid for Hong Kong residents with a valid HK ID card or overseas users with a valid passport, who are at least 18 years old and do NOT have a Futu HK brokerage accounts or deposit funds before 1 December 2022.
Offer period: 1 December 2022 - 5 February 2023
Registration must be completed through the designated link of Finder (click "Apply Now"). Offer is not applicable to other existing customers.
The Rewards: (1 out of 5)
1. 18 shares of HSBC Holdings Stock (0005.HK)
2. A share of DISNEY Stock (NYSE:DIS）
3. HK$800 Supermarket Cash voucher
4. HK$1,200 Fund Cash Coupon
5. HK Stock LV2 streaming quotation (4 months)
Successfully open a Hong Kong and US stock account, the system will immediately issue a commission-free trading of Hong Kong stock and also receive Finder exclusive $100 supermarket coupon offer.
How to claim the rewards:
→Customers who received Fund Cash Coupons in the December offer cannot use them in 5.8% Cash+.
*(Calculation: Sum of the everyday assets/ 30 days or 60 days or 90 days); Including Cash/ Stocks/ Funds/ Options/ Futures etc
The reward must be selected on the activity page. The reward selection cannot be changed after the first deposit has been made. Account opening rewards will not be reissued if no reward is selected within 30 days after the account is opened;
As of November 21, 2022, DISNEY (NYSE:DIS) stock price is US$97.58/share. As of November 22, 2022, HSBC (0005.HK) stock price is HK$44.75/share.
Students who submit a valid Hong Kong full-time student card when opening a brokerage account would be allowed to deposit only HK$5,000 or above for the first time.
Finder exclusive $100 supermarket coupon offer details will be notified by email in mid-Mar 2023.
B. Offer for transferring stock
The user who successfully transfers stocks to Futubull during the event period, and the cumulative net transferred stock amount reaches HKD 10,000 or more, can also get the qualification of December welcome offers. Note: If the customer completes the account opening procedure online, the deposit requirement must reach HK$10,000. If the customer chooses to complete the account opening procedure offline, (i.e. make an appointment or visit Futu Securities Admiralty Office in person), it is not necessary to deposit and only calculate the net value of the transferred stocks. If the net transferred stock amount reaches HKD 10,000 or more, You can also get the qualification of corresponding rewards. Check out the guideline for stock transfer-in:https://support.futuhk.com/zh-hk/topic165
C. Invitation Program
The inviter needs to be a registered user of FutuBull and share the designated event link. The invitee clicks the event link, registers with a Hong Kong mobile phone number and uses a new device to download and log in the FutuBull App for the first time. For every successful invitation; the inviter can choose their own rewards; More invitations, More rewards, the details of the activity can be found at: https://hkpublic.futuhk.com/act/detail?id=5193
Other terms & conditions:
1. "Open Account" refers to open a H.K.& U.S. securities account with Futu Securities International（Hong Kong）Limited;
2. "Commission-free" refers to the commission fee incurred when securities trading occurs in a Hong Kong securities account, excluding platform usage fees, transaction levies, transaction fees, payment fees and stamp duty. For details, please refer to Futu Securities official website or Futubull APP "My Fees";
3. "Deposit"refers to client transfers funds from his personal bank account with the identical name to the bank account of Futu Securities, initiates a remittance notice, and successfully deposits funds into his personal account of Futu Securities after the settlement and approval of the funds. The daily statement display shall prevail;
4. Funds deposited or stock transferred in USD will be converted into equivalent HKD to measure the amount of deposited funds. The exchange rate is 1:7.75 from USD to HKD. Deposits in RMB will not be included in the calculation;
5. If the client completes the procedure of an account opening online, the client must use the registered account when depositing funds, which refers to the bank account that used for transferring up to HK$10,000 for account opening purpose. If you want to use other bank accounts to deposit funds, you must link up the specific bank account before depositing the funds into your personal account of Futu Securities, in order to complete the depositing procedure;
6.The calculation method of the daily average asset is the sum of daily total assets value shown on the "Daily Statement" divided by the number of days. If there is no "Daily Statement" on that day, the asset value of the previous "Daily Statement" shall prevail. The settlement time is 4:00 pm every day, any funds in and out after 4:00 pm will be counted to the next "Daily Statement";
7.The rewards would only be obtained if the above conditions are fulfilled during the promotion period, and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts. For details, please refer to the relevant terms and conditions or contact the staff at the hotline 2523 3588;
8. No stock-related gifts shall be given out due to force majeure factors (such as the suspension or delisting of issued stocks on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange or the failure of the company to be listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange). Futu Securities will not make any guarantees or assume any responsibility for the issuance of any stock-related gifts; Futu Securities reserve the right to make any changes to the gift awards. Please aware of the updates on the changes to the gift awards;
9. Except 5.8% Cash+, Fund cash coupons can be used for all others fund products. For details on the use of fund cash coupons, please refer to: https://www.futuhk.com/support/topic542 ; The above fund cash coupons will expire 45 days after issuance, and will not be replaced after the expiration date send.
10. Once the prize is collected it cannot be returned or exchanged. If there are any related issues, please contact the relevant merchant directly;
11. This offer does not constitute any offer, solicitation, recommendation, opinion or any guarantee for any securities, financial products or tools; this advertisement is provided by the company and the content has not been reviewed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission;
12. In case of any disputes, the organizer Futu Securities International (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right of final decision.
13. In the case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.